Saturday, November 27, 2010

What am I grateful for....

I am grateful for having many things in life. The person that I am most grateful for is my mother Magdalena. Not only because she is my mother but because she was always there for me no matter what. I am amazed that she was always supporting my brother and I after my father died when I was 10. She always encouraged us to do better no matter what. Everything that I have wanted she was loving enough to give me in my life. I love her so much for everything that she has done.
I am also grateful for having good health and trying to make everyone do and think the same. Everyone who is healthy should be grateful that the have life, a house, and everything that is their need not their want.
I am also grateful for having an education and never giving up on myself even though I had hard times when my father passed away. If school did not exist I would be so bored and wouldn't like life. School teaches different things each day that passes. Once 6 years of College is over with then comes work and I will be grateful for achieving what a lot of people did not have long time ago and they will be proud of me.
Many people take things for granted and don't realize what they are grateful for until they lose everything. That is why I think America kept the tradition of the Holiday Thanksgiving for being with the ones that love us and thinking what we have done to be were we are now.

No comments:

Post a Comment